3d printing materials Market - Industry Size, Competitive Analysis and 2028 Growth Forecasts
The global 3D printing materials market size is expected to reach USD 7,823.1 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 21.5% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. 3D printing materials market revenue growth is expected to be driven by growing use in aerospace, healthcare, automotive, construction, and consumer goods industries.
Manufacturers across the globe are adopting 3D printing technology to reduce production time, enhance product properties, and lower labor cost. The flexibility to produce complex geometries, which are difficult to develop using traditional manufacturing processes, is expected to drive market revenue growth. However, cost of materials used in 3D printers, such as metals and polymer powder, is comparatively high as compared to the cost of materials utilized in traditional production methods. This, in turn, could hamper revenue growth of the global market.
High demand for 3D printing materials in the healthcare industry can be mainly attributed to rising demand for personalized and precision devices, and large-scale adoption of 3D printing technology for applications ranging from surgical planning models to 3D-printed vasculature and bioreactors. Using 3D printing technology, engineers have developed airway splints for babies with tracheobronchomalacia, thus enabling babies with this rare condition to live a normal life by supporting tiny airways near the lungs could collapse due to the disease.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1700
The basic objective of this report is to deliver details pertaining to the growth of this market, with respect to the rising demand from various sectors. The market report comprises an in-depth study of the current trends, growth opportunities, sectors likely to depict high growth prospects, industry drivers, and more, that would help shareholders undertake major decisions.
This report also focuses on the 3d printing materials Market size with respect to the volume and value – at the regional, company, and worldwide levels. Market strategies are undertaken, with regard to the current and future industry scenarios have also been enlisted in the study.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By type, the plastics segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2020. Use of 3D printing technologies facilitates the production of prototypes with much faster speed and more durability. Polymer is the most widely used material for 3D printing. Polymers for 3D printing are used to fabricate high-tech industrial and consumer products.
- 3D printing materials market is expected to be driven by growth of the education sector. 3D printing technology is revolutionizing the traditional classroom. Engineering students can now print prototypes of their creations, while biology students can study cross-section of organs produced by using additive manufacturing.
- Various end-use industries, including automotive, healthcare, and aerospace & defense, have adopted 3D printing for mass production of parts and components. Nowadays, 3D printing technology is being increasingly used in producing automotive components, mobile cases, wing mirrors, toys, and various other products, as it helps reduce manufacturing cost and lead time, along with facilitating the production of complex structured objects.
- The 3D printing materials market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increased adoption of advanced technologies and growing use of 3D printing in various end-use industries in the region. Additionally, growing demand for better quality products based on international standards is driving demand for precision manufacturing and 3D printing technology in the region, which in turn, is fueling market growth.
- In May 2021, GE Aviation and GE Additive announced commencement of 3D printing four new gas turbine engine parts. The company expected to cut down costs by 35% in moving from casting to 3D printing technology.
The chemicals and materials industry has witnessed significant revenue growth over the recent past owing to increasing demand for chemicals, raw materials, consumer products such as perfumes, soaps, and detergents, and plastics from various end-use industries. Chemicals and materials are widely used in various consumer goods and different sectors such as agriculture, construction, and petroleum refining, among others. Polymers occupy the largest revenue share of the global chemicals industry owing to increasing demand from the packaging industry, construction markers, and home furnishing, among others. The increasing availability of raw materials at affordable costs, lower labor, and energy costs, and rapid economic growth in developing regions is a key factor boosting revenue growth of the chemicals and materials industry and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
The report further offers an in-depth analysis of key regions in the market along with the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. It also studies the presence of key players in each region along with macro-and micro-economic growth factors, regulatory framework, and investment and funding opportunities in each major region.
Top Players in the Global 3d printing materials Market:
General Electric, 3D Systems Corporation, Hoganas AB, Stratasys Ltd., Royal DSM N.V., Arkema S.A., EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Evonik Industries AG, Solvay, ExOne, LPW Technology Ltd., and Clariant.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/3d-printing-materials-market
3d printing materials Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods
Form Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Global 3d printing materials Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1700
Global 3d printing materials Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.1. Primary Sources
1.4.2. Secondary Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Pharma & Healthcare Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Pharma & Healthcare Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. Regulatory Framework
4.6. Price trend Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1700
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global 3d printing materials market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global 3d printing materials market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global 3d printing materials market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.